[OSM-talk] OSM in Kosovo - Free Software Conference

Thomas Szukala thsz at web.de
Thu Jun 4 16:47:55 BST 2009

Hi there,

at the 29th and 30th of August there will be a Open Source Software
Conference in Pristina.
http://www.kosovasoftwarefreedom.org/

There is a call for papers. I think this conference would be a fantastic
place to introduce Openstreetmap with a talk or workshop. Either for
mapping or software developing.

In our wiki ive found a Project Kosovo. So it seems, some people are
already active in this area :)

It would be great if somebody would have time to join this conference.

Perhaps a short talk about OSM and what its all about.
A booth with some information material
Some flyers and posters.

Perhaps even a mapping party could be organized with some GPS units to lend.

http://sfck09.blogspot.com/2009/06/openstreemaporg-process-started-for.html

Any help is welcome

Cheers
Thomas