[OSM-talk] Bicycle boulevards

Karl Newman siliconfiend at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:31:31 BST 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:

> (Please don't CC me when replying; I get the list, and I don't need two
> copies (plus this defeats unsubscribing if someone later wants to leave
> the conversation).  Please use your mailer's reply-to-list feature or
> check your To: and CC: headers!)

Paul,

options. Scroll to the bottom and find this:
--------
*Avoid duplicate copies of messages?*

When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list message,
you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list. Select
*Yes*to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select
*No* to receive copies.

If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to
receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added to
it.

--------
Obviously it doesn't address your concern about leaving the conversation,
but maybe it will be less annoying for you to receive messages from people
like me that have been conditioned to Reply All.

Karl