[OSM-talk] Wanted feature for API 0.7 ??

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Wed Jun 10 12:37:38 BST 2009

hanoj wrote:
> I have idea about relative positioned node on the line (crossing,
> bus_stop, railway stops) object with no direct relation to geometry,
> but with topology relation.

Currently I describe it even in a step further.

Imagine that you could contraint lines based on these properties; for
example you have two lines, and one line [the black one] moves:

http://konink.de/contrib/afstuderen/example.png

Having 'virtual' nodes will directly give you the right change, that can
propagate in the entire graph.

Now the bus stop model could perfectly be fitted at the aspect ratio or
offset of a line for topology reasons.

Stefan