[OSM-talk] Fwd: General inquiry: hand drawn maps

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Thu Jun 11 21:59:52 BST 2009

Does anyone in the community have some good hand-drawn maps that they
would like to share for possible inclusion in an upcoming book? I have
vague recollections of a repository of these sorts of maps a while
back, but I don't remember the details.

I've shared a few sketches but none of them are particularly readable,
so I'm sure there must be better examples out there  :)

Cheers,
Dan