[OSM-talk] Crossings of a road

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:23:08 BST 2009

My vote is for the "bogus paths". They are in fact not bogus. If you were
walking along the road and decided to use the subway, were would you leave
the road ?

Rather than "test"ing out a few ideas on a proprietary routing engine, look
at proposals like this one :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Destination_Signs