[OSM-talk] Traffic lights

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Sat Jun 13 08:44:12 BST 2009

I just put the traffic lights on the nodes. Life is too short to spend
time grouping them. There is too much Tiger fixup and unnamed, or
completely missing roads to enter. If the junction is large, you'll
probably have a longer than normal waiting time, thus it shouldn't be
a problem if you go through an extra set in the model.

Shaun