[OSM-talk] coastline

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 13 21:17:49 BST 2009

Ulf Mehlig wrote:
> Thanks again, Lennard. I thought that dev.openstreetmap.nl is a
> different machine that took over the services from hypercube. So, no
> coastline for a longer period? Are there any informations about when
> these services might be back? Shouldn't we update the wiki accordingly?

We wrote kleptog to please take a look at it, but having no access to
the original machine should make things harder.

I don't know when he'll have time to work on it. Who else has past
knowledge about the coastline checker processes, and can work on this as
well?

PS: We have a new tile server for NL, and the 'tile' name was moved to
that. 'dev' is just the new alias for the old server, where the
coastline slippy still resides.

--
Lennard