[OSM-talk] Move the Map

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:03:55 BST 2009

Free-thinking from ignorance of how practical it would be for the
developer...

Maybe one way of foregrounding OSM's data-richness would be to have access
to some of this detail - and ideally an edit option (just the tags for that
area/way/node) - if you click on something. This takes you from "I can see
it" to "I know what it is" to "I could change it" in the minimum number of
steps.

You could go further - shift click to add a new point (at high zoom levels),
perhaps.

Richard