[OSM-talk] more OSM coming soon

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:01:07 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Ivo van den
Maagdenberg<ivo.vdmaagdenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> What the reason is that I would get the 404.png is not fully clear to me.

Glad that it's working for you. For an explanation of the above, it's
not actually the tileserver that ever returns the 404.png. It's the
javascript that controls this, and if the javascript can't get a tile
for some reason, it swaps in the 404.png. So because your browser was
blocking those tile requests, the javascript showed you the more osm
soon picture.

Cheers,
Andy