[OSM-talk] Thousands of small changesets by Tim Proegler

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Wed Jun 24 19:00:55 BST 2009

Thomas Wood <grand.edgemaster at gmail.com> schrieb:

> Can we ban it, the stuff its uploading is completely useless.
> (single nodes with only note tags and no other useful metadata)

All the nodes I have looked at are for german petrol stations. The
script does not seem to check if the station has already been mapped
and only setting the note tag is really not much help in sorting this
out later.

I am also wondering were the data is coming from. 1753 petrol stations
covering an area of 5x5 degrees are quite a lot, I think.

	Christoph