[OSM-talk] Adding OpenStreetMap map into wordpress.com post

Ivan Garcia capiscuas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:17:48 BST 2009

Hi Thomas,

it seems that wordpress.com only allows iframes from Google Maps as you can
see here

http://support.wordpress.com/google-maps/

it transforms the Gmaps iframe in to a wordpress.com tag "[googlemaps"

I think we'll have to wait until they do the same with OSM iframes, be able
to work i wordpress.com

Best Regards.
Ivan.