[OSM-talk] Potted plants vs. garden beds

Jack Stringer jack.ixion at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:18:43 BST 2009

Are they a permient or are they used only during summer months? If they are
only summer things they they are not worth iincluding.

When the scale for the map changes so that you can put all the smaller
details in it will be good to put all the fine detail in. But I guess that
is a few years away.

Jack Stringer