[OSM-talk] License plan

wer-ist-roger juwelier-online at web.de
Tue Mar 3 16:22:09 GMT 2009

> There were only very few news on talk/talk-de available for such an
> important thing as a license change.

I admit that I feal a little left out too but talk and talk-de are not the
right place for leagel stuff. I assume that the "legal-talk" or "legal-general"
discussed this a little more and these mailing lists are free for all. I
didn't sign up for them because I'm just not a persone who knows a lot about
legel things.
The only thing I'm missing right now is a little more explenation on the wiki
page. For example why needs the database a license at all? The database is
nothing without the data init. So first of all why dose the database need a
license and why do we need two different licenses for database and the data
within?

Roger