[OSM-talk] Map tag in Wikipedia

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:47:45 GMT 2009

Lars
You might want to find out a bit more about Query-to-map being developed by
kolossos.  It shows not just point features but also linear features such as
rivers and roads.  I believe it's hosted on Wikimedia's toolserver and is
intended ultimately to be used on Wikipedia pages.

Details here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Query-to-map

80n