[OSM-talk] Traveling Salesman - version 0.9.5 released

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Wed Mar 4 16:01:43 GMT 2009

Sorry.

For all those who got a ClassNotFoundError due to
"org.java.plugin.PluginClassLoader",
I just uploaded a bugfixed version.
I forgot to include the new jpf.jar in the distributed executable jar.
My mistake.

Marcus