[OSM-talk] OSM license change: A license to kill? -> How to make a nightmare come true!

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Wed Mar 4 22:14:20 GMT 2009

Hi!

Russ Nelson schrieb:

>> Pay attention to what? There was no attempt to inform a wider number of
>> people.
>
> I'm a small fish in the OSM pond, but I managed to notice Steve's
> opengeodata.org posting of last January talking about relicensing:
> http://www.opengeodata.org/?p=262

And I never heard of it until now. And wasn't in OSM when it was posted.

As were probably more than 50% of the current members. But I guess it's
their own fault if 50000 people fail to scan blogs at a different site
for half-year old entries. Not worth a notification or a prominent hint
in the wiki.

come on

Nop