[OSM-talk] License plan - what data would need deleting

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Thu Mar 5 10:47:58 GMT 2009

Simon Ward <simon <at> bleah.co.uk> writes:

>Are you responding to my mail, or one earlier in the thread?  I stated
>that everything should be reverted to before each incompatible change.

I wanted to make the general point that while technically we can devise rules
for deciding what changes are compatible and incompatible, there is a certain
maximum level of complexity, and rules that generate long discussions on the
mailing list are probably too complex to stand up in court.  (Taking a
pessimistic view.)

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>