[OSM-talk] License to kill

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:36:43 GMT 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Grant Slater
<openstreetmap at firefishy.com> wrote:
> COMMUNITY HELP... Could I ask some guys to please go through the list
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Use_Cases
>
> And flag which one still require a response from the OSMF lawyer
> including those that require extra explanation to the lawyer.
> Peter Miller has also suggested on the talk page that some items might
> be appropriate to merge.

done.

i've stuck some brightly coloured bits of text where either the lawyer
needs information from us, or where we need advice from the lawyer.
for the avoidance of doubt, i encourage everyone to look over the page
in case i have missed something :-)

cheers,

matt