[OSM-talk] new 'A year of edits' images available and some new 'santa's routes'!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Mar 9 09:50:33 GMT 2009

I have updated our 'A year of edits images' for various parts of the
world in this Flickr set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterito/sets/72157610770048763/

The USA image shows huge progress in comparison to the same image for
October:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterito/3087316306/in/set-72157610770048763/

South America has been very active as well:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterito/2808008345/in/set-72157610770048763/

When doing this I noticed some new 'santa's routes' (big scribble
lines across whole countries) which could do with being tracked down.

This image of Africa shows one and there is also one on the South
America image:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterito/2808006399/in/set-72157610770048763/

Regards,

Peter