[OSM-talk] immutable=yes Fwd: DEC Lands

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Mon Mar 9 20:38:58 GMT 2009

El Lunes, 9 de Marzo de 2009, 80n escribió:
> What's needed here is not an immutable=yes tag but rather a couple of tags
> source=DEC and accuracy=definitive [...]

+1.

Current tools (ITO OSM mapper, for instance) will be able to deal with changes
applied to a set of ways tagged a certain way. I don't think that coding
an "immutable flag" in the API is neccesary at all.

--

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.26-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.6-3 generating this signature.
Uptime: 21:37:59 up 3 days, 23:11,  1 user,  load average: 1.46, 1.94, 2.08