[OSM-talk] Questions from GSoC 2009 Application

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:00:57 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the application for GSoC 2009 and have a couple questions
that others might be able to answer more effectively than I can:

1. It appears that they only allow projects with licenses approved by the
opensource.org site [1]. Is our current license up there?

2. Who submitted last year's application? How did we fill out some of the
fields like "Has your group participated previously? If so, please summarize
your involvement and any past successes and failures." and "What is your
plan for dealing with disappearing contributors?"

3. Is anyone willing to be the "backup administrator" for the group?

Thanks!