[OSM-talk] Bulk import as a data layer (like gpx

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:04:22 GMT 2009

Hi all,This topic was discussed at length back in December on the talk-ca
list as I was trying to wrap my head around it.

We still don't have a ultimate solution, however i have outlined the issue
and outlined possible solutions.

(As i'm sure you already know) it takes some revisions for me to communicate
my ideas effectively) :-) However, i believe that with the help of other
brilliant minds, we can revise this page and clearly explain what the issue
is and possible solutions.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bulk_import_as_a_data_layer

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans