[OSM-talk] Allowed ? GSoC'09

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Mar 30 07:43:47 BST 2009

Nick Black wrote:
> Just to be clear the "Personal Use" parts of the CloudMade T&Cs refer to the
> site contents and use of the website - cloudmade.com, rather than any of the
> APIs and web service.  You, and everyone else are welcome to use CloudMade's
> APIs, web services and the documentation provided on the site in personal,
> public or business uses.

Sorry for misrepresenting that then! I read about the "personal use" in
the Ts and Cs and thought "well it cannot probably mean that they don't
want business users to look at their web page so it must mean the

It would be great if you could link to

> http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/web-maps-lite/terms
> http://www.cloudmade.com/products/libraries_apis/terms_of_use

> http://cloudmade.com/terms_conditions

because the latter is the one that you find when you google for
"cloudmade terms and conditions"!