[OSM-talk] turn restriction relations: via

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 31 12:21:37 BST 2009

Gregory Williams wrote:
> [...]

Or routes. There is no reason why a roundabout should consist of only one way.
If need be, a relation can be created to include all ways in a roundabout.

Roundabouts in the Netherlands (from the AND import) are generally split in a
different segment on each point where a road joins it.
Random example:
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.51517&lon=6.102627&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF>.
This is a typical example.

Regards,