[OSM-talk] Wikipedia POI import?

Dodi dodi at moonbase.sk
Wed May 6 16:23:34 BST 2009

At freemap.sk we have choosen not to import wikipedia POIs into OSM database
to prevent long discussions about unclear copyright and other rights.

We have Wikipedia as transparent click-able overlay with popups with short
description of WIKIPEDIA POI and also with direct link to Wikipedia article.

http://dev.freemap.sk/?zoom=10&lat=48.47825459688335&lon=18.094623150449117&
maplayers=Wikipedia&maplayer=Standard

Dodi