[OSM-talk] Wikipedia POI import?

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Wed May 6 18:54:39 BST 2009

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 09:41:27PM +0200, andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> I very much agree about OpenAerialMap -- if we can't trust the
> OpenAerialMap contributors about the licensing why should any person
> in OSM trust any other OSM contributor rather than start redrawing
> everything they can from scratch and only trust their own
> contributions.

Hmm, trust.  So, it has a messaging system, a blogging system, and a
little bit of a “friends” network… OSM could build it’s own web of trust
system too!

*runs away giggling*

Actually, seriously, I would sign my changesets using OpenPGP if I could
easily do so.

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall