[OSM-talk] Osmarender rendering bad coast lines

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue May 12 09:12:34 BST 2009

Hi Miguel,

I’ve noticed this recently near where I live. Requesting a rerender
usually fixes the problem, but why it happens sometimes and not
others I don’t know. I’m guessing a bug in the Tiles at Home client
somewhere, so have copied this reply to the tilesathome list.

For the area you mention, you can request a rerender (at zoom 12)
here (although I have just done so):

http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/slippy/?zoom=12
<http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/slippy/?zoom=12&lat=43.4763&lon
=-8.2035> &lat=43.4763&lon=-8.2035