[OSM-talk] OpenStreetView

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:44:32 BST 2009

We, the Romanian OSM team (as Norc is a Romanian based service), are in
contact with the people from Norc since the launch of the project. They have
given us permission to derive from their panoramas, and also they donated
their GPS logs. We are waiting in the next few days to get a new set of
tracks from their last surveys.

More details here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/talk@openstreetmap.org/msg13354.html

--Ciprian