[OSM-talk] Free GPS data logger for developing countries?

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Mon May 18 13:35:51 BST 2009

There are a bunch of GPS data loggers which are relatively
inexpensive.  I tested the AMOD AGL-3080 (http://community.cloudmade.com/blog/2009/03/03/the-amod-agl3080-data-logger/
) and it works a champ with GPSBabel and OSM.  Uses three AAA
batteries.  US$70 and I expect 70 Euros as well).

But of course you should ask the foundation first, because they have a
supply of donated receivers.
-russ

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson