[OSM-talk] Yahoo has very bad resolution images of Croatia, why?

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Mon May 18 16:40:36 BST 2009

Of course it costs money! And Yahoo! is a for profit company, not a
charity. So for those wondering why Croatia has such crappy coverage,
there's your answer. As for the cause, it's simple : either they
haven't covered their initial investment yet, or they don't expect to
make more money by providing a better coverage.

Yann