[OSM-talk] [Fwd: Re: zones for motorway/in town/outof town?]

Radomir Cernoch radomir.cernoch at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:04:36 BST 2009

MP píše v St 20. 05. 2009 v 14:16 +0200:
> I wonder, can we have at some place (wiki?) some definition file that
> will specify these per-country default limits in some machine-readable
> way?

Yes, surely! My personal idea of "best solution" is to use the Semantic
wiki, because it provides both machine-readable and human-readable
format in one place.

It's even planned to shift OSM from MediaWiki to Semantic Wiki as soon
as the wiki will be running on a more powerful hardware (I hope this
information is not outdated).

Radomír Černoch
--
Radomir Cernoch