[OSM-talk] Highways tagging vs Polygon

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:29:18 BST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Matt Amos <zerebubuth at gmail.com> wrote:

> so... frequently running bots over entire countries to change the
> speed limit, or adding (by my count) about 20 million new tags to the
> DB, or dealing with inconsistencies between different editors, etc...
> that doesn't hold any water?

We already have bots changing so many things. And some of them irritate me
immensely. But they are forcing me to align my tagging style to the rest of
the community.

Do you have any idea how many "tiger:" tags are already in the database ?

If there inconsistencies between editors, then there disputes in the
community that needs to be resolved.