[OSM-talk] Importing selected Tracks from Garmins Current.gpx

Ingo Lantschner listen2007 at lantschner.name
Sun May 24 21:31:25 BST 2009

Hi all,
I am using a nüvi 550 from Garmin. This device stores all tracks in
one file called Current.gpx. While this file can be imported into OSM
I could not find a way to select the traces. So within a few days you
are getting more and more traces when uploding this file.

For now I edited the XML by hand. But I wonder, if there is not a
tool, which can be used to select the tracks from f.e. today or the
last week. (GPSBable did not do that, it even does not work with
selecting by a radius - at least not here)

Thanks for any hints, Ingo
--
Ingo Lantschner
1060 Vienna-Austria