[OSM-talk] Importing selected Tracks from Garmins Current.gpx

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 14:51:04 BST 2009

Use GPSU to break the tracks - http://www.gpsu.co.uk/

Mike Harris

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingo Lantschner [mailto:listen2007 at lantschner.name]
Sent: 24 May 2009 21:31
To: talk at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] Importing selected Tracks from Garmins Current.gpx

Hi all,
I am using a nüvi 550 from Garmin. This device stores all tracks in one file
called Current.gpx. While this file can be imported into OSM I could not
find a way to select the traces. So within a few days you are getting more
and more traces when uploding this file.

For now I edited the XML by hand. But I wonder, if there is not a tool,
which can be used to select the tracks from f.e. today or the last week.
(GPSBable did not do that, it even does not work with selecting by a radius
- at least not here)

Thanks for any hints, Ingo
--
Ingo Lantschner