[OSM-talk] Which software for SonyEricsson phones?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:57:19 BST 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I have a W760 (has an internal GPS) and TrekBuddy works for me for
>> > logging
>> > purposes.
>>
>> How do you start logging and how do you save tracks with TrekBuddy?
>> Does it support external bluetooth GPS devices?
>
> Check out the TrekBuddy documentation here: http://wiki.trekbuddy.net/
>
> You usually use the main phone key to start logging and the log is
> automatically saved to the phone (or card, depending on where you installed
> TrekBuddy) as it is being recorded. The same key then pauses/continues the
> logging. To stop, you use the secondary phone key to select the Menu then
> "Stop".
>
> TrekBuddy should support both internal and external GPS devices.

Thank you for link to TrekBuddy wiki, it is great!

It was using older version of TrekBuddy and I put "c:\" as path for
saving gpx tracks instead of file:\\\C:\ ... etc"

And also new version of TrekBuddy automatically creates needed folder
in E:\trekbuddy which is great. And I also installed it wrong way (via
jar file) and the instructions explain how to install it via jad file.

Thank you all for helping out!

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic