[OSM-talk] Corine Land Cover becomes a potential OSM data source...

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:37:08 BST 2009

The French community has been working hard on getting tags converted
to OSM format.
A wiki has been created. We have also been analyzing a bit the data to
see if it was overlapping with existing polygons to facilitate import
of data.
It is nice to see that the other countries are following the release
of the data.

Emilie Laffray