[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting -(man_made=mineshaft)

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Nov 5 22:28:59 GMT 2009

Lesi writes:
 > > In the last days no further problems appeared and it seems that all
 > > helpful
 > > suggestions are included now.
 > >
 > > So let's start voting:
 > > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Mineshaft
 > >

 > It would be nice if further votes would be more serious.
 > If you do not like voting, do not take part in them.
 > There are people, who do not think that total anarchy is the way to go.

You already have a consensus that no further need for changes is
needed.  What more do you want?  A pony?  A lollipop?  A vote?  How is
voting once the document has been approved by everyone going to change
anything?

Don't vote.  Just start using the tag.  Do we really need to revisit
this discussion again so soon?

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog