[OSM-talk] OSM Evolution video

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:17:41 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://mapguy.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/how-to-make-your-own-movie-with-
> osm-evolution-part-i/<http://mapguy.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/how-to-make-your-own-movie-with-%0Aosm-evolution-part-i/>
>
> or
>
> http://is.gd/4Qp1o
>
> Guide by Bulgarian OSM guy with nick mapguy showing how to make
> OpenStreetMap Evolution video of your country/town/region...
>
> Thank you mapguy, this is a great tutorial!

Romanian, not Bulgarian. Second warning, next time you get an yellow card
:-)

And I am glad that you liked the first part, that is actually concentrating
on creating country extracts from older/newer planet files, a prerequisite
on being able to create that evolution movie.

--Ciprian a.k.a. Mapguy