[OSM-talk] Tile Cache Time

bernhard bz at datenkueche.com
Mon Nov 9 17:54:06 GMT 2009

hi
>> Thanks for the hint. The problem now is, that iPhone ignores
>> Cache-Control. :-(
>>

> Maybe complaining at Apple helps, or just installing another browser :)

The iPhone Safari is an excellent  browser.  Zoom speed is much better
than  Firefox has.
The  3D CSS extension  uses openGL (or somthing similar) and is useable
for high speed transformations - also 2D transformations.

Also Chrome and Safari have this 3d CSS extension and really fast zoom
ist possible.

a solution.
FF und IE have better possibilities to cancel image loading ...
But only webkit browsers are fast and that's the thing I like.

http://tinyurl.com/ykvg2kq

Bernhard