[OSM-talk] Seamark/Marine-Tagging-Proposal open for Voting

Mario Salvini salvini at t-online.de
Wed Nov 11 14:25:53 GMT 2009

Hi Sam,

man_made=lighthouse tells us something about the physical issue of this
building.
seamark=lighthouse tells us something about the role as a naval
navigation mark.

the same problem we have with man_made=beacon.
Without any further information nobody can define a use for navigation
seamark=beacon (for ships) and airmark=beacon (for aircrafts) can help
to give more information here.