[OSM-talk] [Tilesathome] Ghost water rendering in mapnik & Leaky titles in osmarender

Andrew Sawyer assawyer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:54:51 GMT 2009

Andre,

Thank you for looking into that.  Would it be okay to go back and update the
river data with the new data so that it can render appropriately when the
old coastline errors get purged from the renders.  Osmarender looks good
right now.  I will see what happens with Mapnik.  Is the coastline checker
an automated process, or do I have to track down the people who oversee
Mapnik to purge the ghost data. I will be placing the waterways back in to
see if by having them there it will make a difference. And at least in
Osmarender it will look okay.

Thanks again,

Andrew S. Sawyer
http://www.facebook.com/assawyer