[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Karlruhe Scheme addressing ways from 2009 TIGER data

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Sat Nov 14 13:45:02 GMT 2009

> For pretty much all of Florida there is parcel-by-parcel address
> information available from the county.  If you want to import address
> information, that would be much more accurate than TIGER.

  For that case, clearly the county information is vastly preferred over
TIGER.  I'm curious about the history of how most of this information is
freely available in FL - my county GIS has a public mapping application web
page, but they sell data only on DVDs for $$$ with full restrictions on data
usage.