[OSM-talk] iPhone vs Android - OSM shootout

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:27:16 GMT 2009

2009/11/24 Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>:
> - onboard GPS precision

The iPhone has a poor GPS chip from what I've read.

> - a bit bigger and heavier than iPhone

There is more than one phone that runs Android, some are very similar
in weight/size to the iPhone, also some have a physical keypad which
is much much more useful that soft keypads.

> - multitouch interface

I've had multitouch running on Android and I didn't find it that
useful, and a motorola handset being launched in Europe with Android
will have multitouch, Android isn't a single phone and different
phones have different features.