[OSM-talk] Osm2SpatiaLite ?

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:27:08 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've implemented importing of OSM data into SpatiaLite DB and integrated it
successfully with Kosmos map rendering code. SpatiaLite OSM database can be
quite fast, but I had to learn a trick or two to reach good performance. I
even managed to import the latest UK data into it and it didn't complain too
much.

I'm planning to release this in Kosmos v3, hopefully sometimes in the spring
of 2010.

Igor