[OSM-talk] Potlatch 2

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Mon Nov 30 23:18:36 GMT 2009

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Really appreciated (and I should
reiterate that loads of the clever stuff is Dave's work rather than mine).

Marjan Vrban wrote:
> Great news for Potlatch users, i would suggest that you implement icons
> for POI-s (At least for most used). So that we could recoginze those
> green dots what they represent without clicking them.

Yep, definitely. Adding icons is just a matter of one line in the stylesheet
and adding a .png, and I hope we'll have a comprehensive stylesheet for the
first release.

Richard Mann wrote:
> Dare I ask whether Halcyon can do offset lines (so we can start to
> do one-way, bike lanes & bus lanes with different casings)?

It can't - yet... but there's no reason why it couldn't be added (and in
fact it ties in quite well with a change I'm looking at currently). Will
take a look.

Michal Migurski wrote:
> The Halcyon rendering looks great. Do you have a preferred avenue
> for bug reports? Is the code in a place where it can be easily picked at?

Bug reports are best via trac.openstreetmap.org, lodged as 'potlatch (flash
editor)' with [potlatch2] or somesuch in the subject.

Code is all at
   http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/potlatch2/
and, in particular, the Halcyon rendering code is

http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/potlatch2/net/systemeD/halcyon/

cheers
Richard