[OSM-talk] Flickr Now Supports OSM Tags

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Oct 1 14:05:55 BST 2009

SteveC wrote:
> C'mon... freeform tags set the community free, if you have a better
> alternative please outline it?

How about you stepping in where there is an unresolvable controvery,
editing the wiki, and saying "I recommend this choice -- SteveC".  No
Nazi goose-stepping required, no dictating, no authoritarianism, just
an exercise of moral authority rightfully gained.

And from our perspective, allowing you to do that without personal
attacks (dudes, I've seen SteveC's basement, and I can report with
some authority that there IS NO PORTAL TO HELL there).

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog