[OSM-talk] SteveC should decide

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:56:09 BST 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Peter Childs <pchilds at bcs.org> wrote:

> The problem with this is that things are never that black and white
> there are aways shades of Grey. Simple Parsing might be quite happy
> with Yes/No or True/False, but 2 might mean something different to 1
> while both can be inferred to mean yes.
>
> Peter

Yes, I forgot to mention something that was obvious for me. The value
should be checked against his key. A maxspeed=1 or width=1 or layer=0
is of course possible (although not always sensible). But I'm not the
one who will write such bot, I was just asking if this would be well
considered or if it just a bad idea.
Pieren