[OSM-talk] Flickr Now Supports OSM Tags

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Oct 2 00:09:20 BST 2009

Apollinaris Schoell writes:
 > don't think so. the ones doing the hard work in the background rarely
 > contribute to these childish discussions because they DO something
 > useful instead wasting their time.

First, you're contributing to these childish discussions as well; why
criticize yourself so harshly?  Have you no self-confidence?

Second, without coordination, hard work at random is in fact NOT
something useful.

Third, some of us feel that it's more important that the data be
correct than that it be random.  I'd rather have less editing of more
value, than more editing of less value.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog