[OSM-talk] Tagging schema

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Wed Oct 7 21:01:27 BST 2009

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> I'm not an English native speaker, maybe that's why shop=lawyer sounds
> strange to me. All lawyers that I know of I'd actually consider
> offices, not shops.

I am not discussing the actual tag. I'm discussing the complete ease with
which something can be tagged compared to the difficulty of finding the
already used or proposed tag.

The difficulty of finding a suitable English phrase which is easily
understood, not prone to misconceptions and hopefully is acceptable to OSM
users I hadn't mentioned.