[OSM-talk] Instead of voting

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:45:33 BST 2009

2009/10/9 Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com>:
> The benefit is that people spend more time mapping and less time
> coordinating with each other on things that don't need to be
> coordinated in advance.

I disagree, there are contentious tags I just won't bother doing
anything with, simply because it seems like it would be a waste of my
time at present, I really would love nothing better than a
determination by a group that is set up to evaluate such tags and give
not just an opinion but a considered opinion that tagging things in a
certain way is a best practise of sorts.